Just One Night, Part 1: The Stranger

The Stranger - Kyra Davis OMG I am going explode! March 19th....Really!?! Really!?! Heaven help me if the world ends on the December 21st. This book leaves you with the mother of all cliff hangers! Well not really but to me it seems like it. I absolutely 100% could not get enough of this book. My fingers have blisters on them because this book was smoking hot. I didn't know how I would feel about the cheating aspects of this book. Most of the time if I start reading about someone cheating I instantly start secretly hating them. Those feelings never came I was rooting for Kasie and Robert the entire time. I wanted Kasie to choose being herself and not what she thought she should be. It is very hard to find people who you let/want to see the complete you. Neither, Robert or Dave, knew the real Kasie. Kasie doesn't even know the real Kasie. I can't wait to see how she grows and discovers herself in the next book. Dave I did feel bad for him just a little about the situation and him not knowing until the end. I have my own ideas on what was going on with him now that I have finished some of the pieces are starting to come together. (FYI...I am usually always wrong with my assumptions. lol) Very good! Highly recommend! One of the best erotica short stories I have read in a long time. And it continues…March 19th is already marked on my calendar.