The Memory of Love: A Novel

The Memory of Love - Linda Olsson Have you ever gotten into a reading funk where you find every book bland and boring? Where you have no motivation to pick up a book and read or if you do you set it aside because it is not catching your attention. Well lately I have been in a reading funk until I started The Memory of Love by Linda Olsson. The writing is fantastic I felt as though I was the character. I haven’t read a book that was so well written in 1st person narrative ever! I needed this book. It was refreshing and not like anything I have read in a long time. I just could not get enough.
As a person have you ever done anything that you regret or blame yourself for and have never forgiven yourself? You carry that guilt with you never forgotten always there in the front of your mind? Well the main character Marion has and you go with her on journey of how she loved, lost, learn to forgive her self and how she found love again. It pulls you in and doesn’t let you go until the very end.
I loved it. I couldn’t have picked a better book to read. One of my favorite books this year!