The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never, #1)

The Edge of Never  - J.A. Redmerski I enjoyed this book but wasn't crazy about it. I read it within a day because the story itself grabs you and pulls you in. I can't put my finger on what I didn't love about this book. I typically love books like this. I really love books about spontaneous road trips, traveling or moving on a whim. I could never do that so I like reading books that have that fun side to them. To get up one morning go to a bus station buy a ticket for Idaho with only a few items to your name just because you needed to escape the sameness of your life. Camryn did and it led her to Andrew who joins her trip in Kansas. Instantly you can feel the chemistry between the two. Andrew dealing with his own life issues doesn't want to drag Camryn into them but he just can't seem to stay away from her. After they start to go their separate ways they are pulled together again and decide to do a road trip by car. It was nice watching them come together on this trip figuring out what they want. I was holding my breath when I was reading the last 2 chapters of this book. I don't think I could read fast enough to see what happened. Overall I enjoyed The Edge of Never and I’m really excited to see what happens in the next book [b:The Edge of Always|17374029|The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)|J.A. Redmerski|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1363188907s/17374029.jpg|24162053].