Red Zone

Red Zone - Sherri Hayes I gobbled up this book in one sitting. Its winter time and I love a good romance to get cozy with. This book kept me warm in all the right place. ;) I don’t think I knew the world existed until I finished. I would have liked to know more about why Rebecca was administration leave from the FBI and her background. Also I did find that the author brought up tiny details and never fill you in on them. I know most people could care less what was in the bag Rebecca came home from shopping with but it drove me nuts not knowing. Really just a peek and I would have been very happy woman. Sometimes I get stuck on the details that are not there than the ones that are there. Gage and Rebecca were what I was expecting. A great guy that goes for what he wants and never takes himself too seriously. Rebecca is a girl that takes life to seriously and tries to keep a safe distance from everyone. All in all it’s a feel good romance that brought a smile to my face many times. I’ll be waiting the next book.