The Demon Lover: A Novel

The Demon Lover - Juliet Dark, Carol Goodman LOVED IT!!! I could not stop reading. This book had me turning page after page with wanting and not wanting because every page brought me to the end. Juliet Dark did a great job with creating a world with Faerie creatures. Callie was great. I absolutely loved her. I wanted so bad for Callie to find love. My heart went out to Callie for all she had lost along this journey even though she gained a lot I wanted her to love and be loved. I didn't know if I wanted the demon lover to be good or bad and the author Juliet did an excellent job of keeping me guessing whether or not he was good or bad. I didn’t know if I should hate him or love him. Even after I had finished this book I still don't know his true intentions. Well that's not true or I hope that I am not wrong. I have to say cried at the end of this book because it was a bitter and sweet ending. I cannot wait until the next book is released which I do believe is in the next couple of weeks.